Saturday, August 14, 2010

Flavavision!



FLAVAVISION IS NOT A CLOTHING COMPANY.
As an extension of my brand,it's just shirts with my art on it, period.
I was making custom and personalized shirts in '92. Been there, done that.
Made money at it, got bored with it, and put it on the shelf. Until now...


It evolved out of the ideals of self expression way back in 1992. It was then that I realized the potential of actually making money off of my artistic talent creating custom sweats, T's and jeans back in the day for my Army buddies.
Continuing that same path after returning home, I continued to make personalized wear. 'World Flava" was the name, but after a while, my philosophy and it's ideal would eventually be phased out. FLAVAVISION was the new incarnation. From Bikeweeks, to Freaknic, and every family reunion picnic, we sold! And 'bout to do it all over again, real soon... -DM

No comments: