Thursday, March 31, 2011

C.O.C.O. Brown & The Phat Cat Players: Sundress

A partner of mine turned me on to this. Two listens to this song, & I bought the album.
Listening carefully to the lyrics, it's on some old school, player-vibe type shit. Reminds me of "Reflections" the rare spoken-word album Iceberg Slim did in the 70's (searched 6 months for that CD & found it overseas & paid a grip for it by the way.) This is a cool-breeze, Rangpur-lemonade sippin' in the summertime track. Real player like, but not on the womanizing tip, but in that cool, old-school laid back I'ma just adore your beautiful brown, sexy ass in that sundress, type of way (as thoughts of my own chocolate covered wife appear.) Uh, anyway, listen carefully to the lyrics, and let it marinate...enjoy


Not an official video, but a nice compilation of beautiful ladies.

No comments: