Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ready for the Return.

Now that we are well into 2014 and the design projects are starting to taper down, it's time to get this fine art thing poppin' again! First up is the Wet Paint show www.WetPaintATL.com is jumping off March 1st!  This show will have some great food and drinks, live a Dj and awesome art! AN exhibition, live painting, body art, and some great people coming through for what's definitely going to be THE art party to kick off the year! I'll debut a few new pieces that have been sneaked and leaked for the past year, none of which has been seen in public. I'll also have some prints and a brand new concept that I'll test market as well. Stop by and tell me what you think.

Also this season, I've decided to launch FlavavisionTV! A long-time idea that I've been wanting to do.
It's currently underway and will debut soon on my website which is on the way! There's also a few new things going on with Art*Star, including Art*Star Radio which I'm very excited about! This definitely going to be a great year for me. Holla!

No comments: